Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bargain Shopper!

Ok, so actually I am just cheap. I HATE to pay full price for anything and rarely buy anything unless it is on sale. This is even more true now that I am not working. So, I just thought I would share some of my recent shopping successes.


I took the kids to the mall Monday to walk around cause it was raining and gloomy. Children's Place was having a huge sale, but I can't really shop with them - they don't have the patience, can you believe that! So, I went back by myself last night after Ethan went to sleep. Well, here's what I got...for $30! Can you believe it!
For Ethan: Two pairs of pants, a sweater, a sweatshirt, a fleece coat, a long-sleeve shirt
For Ellie: A sweater, three long-sleeve shirts
I also got two baby gifts for friends
That is 12 items for $30 - Unbelievable!


So here is my grocery shopping trip of the month...all this food would have cost almost $70, but I only paid $29...woo hoo!


My sweet girl with her Abby Cadabby friend...she is going to dress like her for Halloween this year - yes, I am going to make the costume (I think) and we are thinking Ethan can be cookie monster.


My little man reading the Sunday paper.

Tim will probably kill me for posting this picture, but it is just too funny...and I don't think he looks at this all that often, so maybe he won't even notice. Here he is taking his Sunday afternoon nap...on my nursing pillow, covered by one of Ellie's blankets...hysterical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.