Before Christmas, each time I asked Ellie what she wanted from Santa she would say "strongs". Of course I had no idea what a "strong" was. I tried asking her to describe a "strong" - not the easiest task for a 2 1/2 year old - even with her vocabulary. I eventually gave up and realized that I might never know what a "strong" was. Well, a few weeks ago we were getting the stroller out of the back of the car and she starts yelling - "I want that strong!" She was pointing to some exercise bands of Tim's. So I asked her if the exercise bands were "strongs"... It turns out that while she plays in the bath tub, Tim gets in some reps. He must have told her that he uses them to "get strong" and she decided that the bands were called "strongs". So, thank you Auntie Ju Ju...Ellie now has a bright pink "strong"! I should try and get her on video because as she pulls on the "strong" she trys to imitate Tim and makes a high-pitched grunt sound that is just hysterical!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.